Quick Reference Publishing Snakes of North Florida
An excellent resource for all outdoor and nature enthusiasts, Snakes of North Florida is a fact-filled, pocket-size identification guide to the Sunshine State's serpent species.
- Describes all 45 species of snakes found in north Florida and the Panhandle, including the 6 venomous species
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, average adult size, habitat, diet and behavior
- Includes tips on field identification as well as safety instructions
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Timothy Walsh and George Heinrich
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...