Quick Reference Publishing Birds of North Florida
Covering an area from Ormond Beach to Jacksonville and all the way around to Pensacola in the panhandle, Birds of Northern Florida is a handy guide to the region's more than 120 species of birds.
- Beautifully illustrates over 120 species of birds that can be found in North Florida, including the Panhandle
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Includes common and scientific names, length, wingspan and the seasons when these birds can be seen
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...