This colorful, waterproof guide—Freshwater Fishes of Wisconsin—will help you identify 64 species of game fish from Great Lakes salmon to colorful sunfishes from streams feeding the Mississippi River.
- Each species is illustrated in full color with key characteristics noted to aid in identification
- Includes notes on preferred habitats and favorite baits for each species
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, glovebox or tackle box
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts and anglers of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Joseph R. Tomelleri and Craig Springer
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.