Quick Reference Publishing Freshwater Fishes of Tennessee
This colorful, waterproof guide—Freshwater Fishes of Tennessee—will help you identify 65 species of freshwater game fish from redeye bass in the southeast to prehistoric paddlefish in the west.
- Each species is illustrated in full color with key characteristics noted to aid in identification
- Includes notes on preferred habitats and favorite baits for each species
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, glovebox or tackle box
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts and anglers of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Joseph R. Tomelleri and Craig Springer
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.