REI Co-op Down Time 25 Down Sleeping Bag - Women's
Engineered to balance insulation efficiency and room to move, the women's REI Co-op Down Time 25 sleeping bag offers lightweight warmth in a relaxed mummy shape to keep you cozy on cool-weather trips.
- Designed specifically for women, with increased hip room and decreased shoulder room for improved thermal efficiency
- Water-repellent 600-fill-power duck down insulation offers excellent loft and warmth—and is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and bluesign® approved
- Variated-width stitching equalizes amount of fill in each baffle
- Recycled nylon shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to protect the down from moisture
- Relaxed fit from shoulders to hips gives you room to move in your sleep, but remains thermally efficient
- Contoured hood pattern fits more naturally to head and accommodates most backpacking pillows
- Trapezoidal footbox provides comfort while toe box baffle specifically positions down to ensure foot warmth
- Synthetic insulation in footbox optimizes insulation should it become damp due to touching condensation on tent wall
- Insulated draft collar and full-length draft tube hold in warmth
- Differentiated drawcords let you adjust hood and neck easily in the dark
- Zipper cover and internal antisnag strip combine for easy zipping
- Hangloops allow bag to be hung up for quick drying and storage
- Comes with nylon stuff sack and nylon mesh storage bag
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all REI Co-op Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
12 degrees (F) - ISO
24 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
25 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-3.9 degrees (C)
Long - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
Regular - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
30-denier recycled nylon (bluesign® approved)
600-fill-power duck and goose down (RDS certified and bluesign® approved)
Long - Right Zip: 1 lb. 12.2 oz.
Regular - Right Zip: 1 lb. 9.9 oz.
50-denier polyester (bluesign® approved)
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long - Right Zip: 72 inches
Regular - Right Zip: 66 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Volume
Long - Right Zip: 12 liters
Regular - Right Zip: 12 liters
Long - Right Zip: 11.5 liters
Regular - Right Zip: 11 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...