Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 Remixte Electric Bike
Built to get out of the rat race and into the wilderness, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 Remixte electric bike features an MTB-inspired frame, suspension fork and big 29 in. wheels
- Remixte unisex frame features a lowered top tube for easier step-through and greater comfort
- With this bike's secure, rattle-free fenders, a full rear rack and a kickstand, you'll be ready to tackle any adventure
- The Bosch Performance Line Sport 250W offers support up to 28 mph, while the 500 Wh battery delivers a range of up to 104 mi.
- Proprietary Cannondale motor mount places the drive-unit low and forward in the frame, keeping the Center of Gravity low and the chainstays short for uncommonly agile handling
- Premium SmartForm C1 alloy construction creates an incredibly light, stiff and durable frame that's ready for extended adventures
- SAVE micro-suspension offers a smoother, more controlled ride with strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- 100 mm of front suspension and 29 x 2.25 in. tires smooth out rough roads, gravel and potholes for a comfortable, confident riding experience
- 9-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent performance on- and off-road
- An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- Highly reflective accents on the frame and fork increase visibility in low-light conditions, helping you to be seen
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Tesoro Product LineView all Cannondale Touring Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Sport 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
50 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Remixte SmartForm C2 Alloy, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
SR Suntour XCM ATB, 100 mm, Coil, 46 mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike, 46T
Shimano HG200 11-36T, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano TX55, quick-release axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25 in., RaceGuard, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20 mm rise, 9 deg. back, 720 mm
Cannondale adjustable Aheadset, 31.8 mm
Cannondale Ergo Touring
Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.6 mm
Integrated sealed bearing, tapered
Shimano HG93, 9-speed
S M L Height Range 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 39.4 43.1 45.1 Stack 62.9 62.9 63.7 Effective Top Tube 58.0 61.7 64.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.0 43.5 48.5 Standover Height 66.9 66.9 67.3 Head Tube Length 12.8 12.8 13.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0 68.0 68.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 31.6 31.9 31.6 Wheelbase 115.5 119.2 121.6 Chainstay 47.9 47.9 47.9 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...