WTB Nano TCS Light/Fast Rolling Tire
Built for speed with a nearly uninterrupted centerline, the WTB Nano TCS Light/Fast Rolling tire's staggered outer knobs let you stay on the gas up chunky climbs and through loose gravel corners.
- Dual DNA delivers minimal rolling resistance due to a consistent centerline tread while staggered knobs provide steadfast traction that dig in without cutting down on speed
- High-volume 40 mm width smooths out jarring gravel while also reducing drag and rolling resistance
- Bead-to-bead SG2 Protection incorporates a nylon insert to provide additional puncture protection on rough gravel roads and improves overall air-retention
- TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) is the WTB-designed standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and ensure reliable performance
- TCS Light/Fast Rolling casing is supple, gram-conscious and designed to be compliant while still trail worthy; single 120 tpi ply saves weight
- Conditions: hardpack, dirt, gravel
Imported.View all WTB Road Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
25-50 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...