From Crater Lake to the Columbia River Gorge, Wildflowers of Oregon's Cascade Range helps you identify 99 native flowers as well as select shrubs, trees and herbs growing naturally in the region.
- Plants identified grow from the California border south of Crater Lake to the Columbia River Gorge Natural Scenic Area
- Full-color photographs of wild native flower species are grouped and organized by color to make identification as easy as possible
- Accompanying text indicates size, bloom period and other unique characteristics of each plant species
- Select shrubs, small trees and herbs are also included
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.