Quick Reference Publishing Mammals of the Great Plains
Follow the tracks, scats and signs of wild mammals in Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska with Mammals of the Great Plains, a waterproof, pocket-size guide to help you identify what roams in the region.
- Full-color photos show common and some rare mammals of the region alongside selected tracks, scats and signs to identify their recent presence
- Listed by common and scientific names with useful identification features including weight and size to describe animals
- Each species includes text explaining the mammal's behavioral, ecological and habitat relationships
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.