Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of North Texas
This waterproof, pocket-size guide—Butterflies of North Texas—beautifully illustrates more than 80 species of butterflies and most caterpillars found locally, including in the Dallas-Forth Worth area.
- Includes unique species like the pipevine and Eastern tiger swallowtails, Olympic marble, banded and white M hairstreaks, Henry's elfin and Eastern tailed-blue
- Also includes the Gorgone checkerspot, Hayhurst's scallopwing, plus the cobweb, crossline, Zabulon and dusted skippers
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found and their caterpillar host plants
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Roland Wauer and Valerie G. Bugh
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...