Danner Vital Trail Hiking Boots - Men's
When rugged trails beckon adventures, the Danner Vital Trail hiking boots get you where you need to be with hard-wearing split leather and textile uppers fitted with waterproof membranes to stay dry.
- Split leather and 900-denier polyester uppers offer abrasion resistance and durability
- Danner Dry waterproof membranes with breathable mesh layer on the tongue helps regulate moisture and temperature without letting water in for a comfortable, dry feel
- Reengineered forefoot ghillies secure the fit with locking speed hooks to lace up quickly
- Molded polyurethane footbeds provide superior shock absorption with an open-cell foam layer for improved air circulation
- Multidensity foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points to keep your feet comfortable
- Danner Plyolite® midsoles offer lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- DT4 last provides an athletic fit with tighter heel pockets and wider toe boxes
- Danner Vital outsoles feature multidirectional lugs for enhanced grip on rocky trails and slick surfaces
Imported.View the Danner Trail Product LineView all Danner Men's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
Danner Dry waterproof/breathable membrane
Danner Plyolite EVA
TPU heel frame
2 lbs. 10 oz.
|EU||38 - 39||39||39.5||40||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.