Backcountry Access Stealth 240 Avalanche Probe
An absolute essential for winter backcountry adventures, the Backcountry Access Stealth 240 avalanche probe is light, compact, quick to assemble and easy to use.
- Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters
- Quick-Lock hardware allows for excellent packability and deployment speed with no loose cables to get hung up
- Laser-etched depth markings let you measure snowpack or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shoveling
- Top segment stealthily nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack
- Probe measures 240 cm (7 ft. 11 in.) long and collapses down to 40 cm (15.75 in.) to fit easily in your pack; 0.43 in. (1.1 cm) diameter
Imported.View all Backcountry Access Snow Probes
|Extended Length (in.)|
7 ft. 11 in.