Patagonia Provisions 2-Day Camp Meal Kit For 2
Pack all the provisions for you and another to eat for 2 days in the backcountry with the Patagonia Provisions Camp Meal Kit, filled with nutrient-rich meals and snacks to prepare in under 10 minutes.
- Includes a Meal Kit guidebook with quick recipes for banana pancakes, seafood paella and chili with polenta and cheese
- Easy to make, well-rounded meals can be prepared in 10 minutes or less and only need water, cooking pots, fuel and a few basics from your pantry
- Meal kit is planned accordingly based on government nutritional guidelines to provide each person 2,400 calories per day, with 2 cups of fruit and 2–3 cups of vegetables
- Also provides 20–35% daily calories from fat, 45–65% daily calories from carbohydrates and 10–35% daily calories from protein
- Patagonia Provisions is committed to only use renewable and recyclable packaging by 2025 for you to pack out and dispose of responsibly
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Includes the following Patagonia Provisions products: Organic Red Bean Chili, Organic Green Lentil Soup, Original Wild Sockeye Salmon, Savory Sofrito Mussels, Smoked Mussels, Roasted Garlic Wild Mackerel, Organic Creamy Banana Breakfast Grains, Organic Tart Apple Breakfast Grains, Organic Mushroom and Kamut Savory Grains, Organic Chipotle Lime Savory Seeds, Organic Mellow Curry Savory Seeds, Organic Classic Barbecue Savory Seeds, Organic Inca Berry and Almond Bar, Organic Apricot and Almond Bar, Organic Mango and Almond Bar.View all Patagonia Meal Kits
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...