Mountain House Essential Meal Assortment Bucket
Designed for gluten-free adventurers, Mountain House Essential Meal Assortment Bucket contains a variety of gluten-free breakfast, lunch and dinner meals for 4 days to fuel an outing or emergency.
- This bucket contains 12 total pouches (22 servings) of freeze-dried meals—just add water and savor the adventure
- Meals included: Beef Stew (4), Breakfast Skillet (2), Scrambled Eggs with Bacon (2), and Rice and Chicken (4)
- Meals contain no artificial flavors or colors and are certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO)
- Quick prep—just add hot water to the pouch and eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup (17 cups of water are required to prepare all the meals in the bucket)
- Bucket is easy to carry and easy to store, weighing 6.15 lbs. and measuring 12 x 10 x 12.3 in. (L x W x H)
- When you're done savoring, you can recycle your used pouches with TerraCycle to reduce waste
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.View the Mountain House Adventure Meals Product LineView all Mountain House Meal Kits
|Servings per Container|
2 lbs. 10 oz.