PEARL iZUMi Interval Cargo Cycling Bib Shorts - Women's
With a pocket on each thigh, the women's PEARL iZUMi Interval Cargo cycling bib shorts store your food and other necessities—perfect any time you need a little more capacity.
- A pocket on each thigh can either be used to increase carrying capacity or provide an alternative to a traditional cycling jersey
- On remote gravel rides or in hotter conditions where storage for food and other necessities is in demand, these bib shorts help carry your essentials
- When training indoors, when you might opt for just a base layer up top but still need to hold a snack or phone, these bib shorts have you covered
- Open recycled mesh paneling enhances moisture transfer in warm riding conditions, such as indoors on the trainer or out under the summer sun
- Raw-edge bib upper straps for comfort
- Dual side cargo pockets for essentials; store your phone to control your smart trainer while riding indoors, carry extra nutrition when riding outdoors
- Women's ELITE Escape 1:1® chamois with floating topsheet design reduces friction for all-day comfort
- Droptail design offers the ultimate in nature break convenience—no need to remove the upper straps or mess with upper layers
- Printed leg grippers keep the hems reliably in place
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Women's Bike Shorts
Bike Short Style
80% recycled nylon/20% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Numerical Size 4-6 6-8 10-12 12-14 14-16 16+ 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Bust 31-33 33-35 35-37.5 37.5-40 40-43 43-47 Waist 24.5-26.5 26.5-28.5 28.5-30.5 30.5-33 33-37.5 37.5-42 25.5-26.5 26.5-27.5 27.5-28.5 28.5-29.5 29.5-30.75 30.75-32.25 32.25-34.25 Hip 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5-40 37.5-40 40-42.5 42.5-45.5 45.5-49.5 34-35.25 35.25-36.5 36.5-37.5 37.5-38.5 38.5-39.75 39.75-41 41-42.75 Inseam 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
BUST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
PANT INSEAM: Inseam refers to the pant length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...