REI Co-op Hyperaxis Fleece Pants - Women's Plus Sizes
Made of tough-on-the-outside, cozy-on-the inside Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece, the women's REI Co-op Hyperaxis pants are warm and comfortable for climbing, hiking and just hanging out.
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro provides warmth, wicks moisture and has 4-way stretch for a comfortable range of motion
- Fleece is brushed on back for softness; smooth outer face makes layering easy
- Elastic waistband with drawcord fine-tunes the fit
- Crotch gusset improves range of motion
- Zippered hand pockets keep trail essentials handy
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Fleece Pants
Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece (50% polyester/40% nylon/10% LYCRA spandex; bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Pant Leg Style|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.