C.A.M.P. USA Ascent Auto/Semi-Auto Crampons
With a minimalist design, the C.A.M.P. USA Ascent Auto/Semi-Auto steel crampons reduce weight without compromising performance for your mountaineering expeditions.
- Points are positioned for aggressive traction and maximum stability
- Asymmetric design and flexible linking bar follow the contours of modern boots to ensure a precise fit
- Rigid, compact frames take up less space in your pack
- Delivered standard with automatic (step-in) and semi-auto (hybrid) toe bails
- Binding parts are interchangeable between Auto/Semi-Auto and Universal crampons
- Dynamic anti-balling plates included
- Micro-adjustable linking bars let you fine-tune the length
- 2 front bail positions; 2 heel bail positions; 3 heel bail height settings
- Adjustable fold-over carrying case with lashing straps included
- Optional Dyneema® linking straps (not included) reduce weight and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. USA Mountaineering Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
1 lb. 9.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...