PEARL iZUMi Rove Barrier Cycling Jacket - Men's
Equally at home on and off the bike, the men's PEARL iZUMi Rove Barrier cycling jacket has a street-ready, casual appearance with specific details and technology to improve your ride.
- Stretch woven fabric made with recycled polyester offers easy mobility
- 2-way zipper allows for easy ventilation and the hood can be snapped off for a streamlined look
- Magnetic BioViz® droptail can be deployed for added visibility while riding or tucked away for off-the-bike wear
- Stretch shoulder design offers comfort in the riding position
- PI Dry® permanent water-shedding technology fends off light rain and spills
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Jackets
88% recycled polyester/12% elastane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...