PEARL iZUMi Quest Barrier Convertible Cycling Jacket - Men's
Adapt to changing conditions on your rides with the men's PEARL iZUMi Quest Barrier Convertible cycling jacket. It converts easily from jacket to vest and back, thanks to its zip-off sleeves.
- Sleeves zip off and stash in the zippered back pocket for quick retrieval
- Lightweight, breathable ripstop Barrier fabric provides warmth and wind protection and is made with recycled materials
- A durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface to shed light rain to help keep you dry in an emergency
- Relaxed fit easily layers over whatever you're wearing
- Rear upper mesh panel provides ventilation to help prevent overheating when you're riding hard
- 2-way zipper allows adjustable ventilation from top or bottom
- Dual-side hem cordlocks at the waist let you tune your fit
- Front zip hand pockets; rear zipper pocket for storing sleeves or essentials
- BioViz® reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Using recycled materials helps keep waste out of landfills and reduces the need for new materials
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Jackets
Body: recycled polyester; mesh: polyester
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...