PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Cycling Bib Tights - Men's
Helping you get out the door and ride when the mercury dips, the men's PEARL iZUMi AmFIB cycling bib tights combine the latest generation AmFIB® soft shell, Thermal fleece fabric and a superior fit.
- AmFIB soft shell covers the front of the legs, the seat and the Achilles tendons, protecting these key areas from the elements
- Ultrasoft AmFIB soft-shell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water, and it's made with recycled content
- PI Dry® permanent water-repellent technology sheds light precipitation to keep you warmer and dryer
- Raw-edge bib straps reduce bulk and improve comfort, while new pockets in the rear provide storage for items like gloves and extra nutrition
- Dual rear side-entry pockets store essentials like gloves, phone, keys or nutrition
- Thermal fleece fabric behind the knees provides insulation and pedaling comfort
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles offer improved fit and comfort
- BioViz® reflective elements appear on the hip and back of the calves, where they're high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties
- ELITE Escape 1:1® chamois with floating top-sheet design reduces friction for all-day comfort
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Tights
89% recycled polyester/11% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...