Outdoor Research Stormbound Sensor Mittens
By surrounding weather-vulnerable down with water-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold, the Outdoor Research Stormbound Sensor mittens will both stay warm in wet weather and wick perspiration away from the skin.
- Breathable Pertex® Shield+ technology provides waterproof, breathable and windproof protection around the outer shells; guards your hands from wet or melting snow
- Moonlight pile fleece palm lining with ActiveTemp technology and separated fingers add warm comfort
- 800-fill-power goose down surrounded by PrimaLoft Gold insulates backs of hands; palms and backs of thumbs insulated with PrimaLoft Silver
- Comfy, secure rib-knit cuffs with hook-and-loop closures seal out the elements
- Touch-screen compatible thumbs help you stay connected on the mountain
- Leather palms are durable, soft and tactile
- Soft nose-wipe on each thumb
- Removable leashes offer added security
- Pull-on loops
- A glove clip keeps them together in your pack or in the off-season
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Insulated Mittens
Water-resistant goat leather
Back of hand: polyester tricot; palm lining: Moonlight pile fleece polyester with ActiveTemp technology
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer Pertex Shield+ technology
Down / Synthetic Blend
800-fill-power down/PrimaLoft Gold synthetic fibers/PrimaLoft Silver synthetic fibers
Touch Screen Compatible
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...