Patagonia Jackson Glacier Insulated Parka - Men's
Equip yourself for frigid temps and frosty winters in the men's Patagonia Jackson Glacier parka, a thigh-length hooded design featuring a weather-resistant shell with 700-fill-power recycled down.
- 3.6 oz. 2-layer 50-denier recycled polyester matte soft shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is windproof, breathable and sheds moisture off the surface
- 700-fill-power recycled duck and goose down provides ultimate warmth in the cold
- Stitch-free bonded channels hold the down insulation in place and eliminate cold spots that sewn seams create
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over under layers
- 2-way, center-front zipper has a zipper garage at the chin, and snap-closure wind placket to block cold gusts of air and allow customized fit while sitting
- Detachable, insulated hood with adjustable cinch drawcords
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with soft brushed jersey lining; 2 chest pockets; interior zippered media pocket with headphone port
- Streamlined fit allows the down insulation to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Thigh-length hem provides extra coverage for additional warmth below the waist
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Down Jackets
2-layer 50-denier recycled polyester
50-denier recycled ripstop polyester
700-fill-power recycled duck and goose down
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 8.3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...