Sea to Summit Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Pad
Featuring a single layer of medium Air Sprung Cells™ to provide lightweight and packable cushioning, the Sea to Summit Ultralight Insulated Air sleeping pad is comfortable, reliable and easy to use.
- 3.1 R-value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite®; insulation combine to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Multifunction valve allows fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40- and 30-denier ripstop nylon face fabric offers a balance between low weight and durability
- Antimicrobial treatment helps prevent mold caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Airstream™ pump is integrated into the base of the stuff sack
- Included repair kit contains 6 self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field and a spare silicone 1-way valve insert
- For extended storage, lay the mat flat with the valve open
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
|Sleeping Pad Type|
|Sleeping Pad Shape|
|Repair Kit Included|
|Stuff Sack Included|
Regular Mummy: 9 x 4 inches
Large Mummy: 10 x 4 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)|
Regular Mummy: 72 x 21.5 x 2 inches
Large Mummy: 78 x 25 x 2 inches
Regular Mummy: 1 lb. 0.9 oz.
Large Mummy: 1 lb. 5 oz.