GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist HS Cookset
Cook for 2 without adding a ton of weight to your pack, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist HS cookset has everything you need for backcountry meals self-contained in a neat little nest.
- Set includes 2 insulated mugs, 2 bowls, a pair of folding forked-spoons, strainer lid, sink sack, handy grads for measuring and a 1.8L boiler
- Hard-anodized aluminum heatsink design heats 30% faster, saving both time and fuel
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon lid won't deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks in place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl and mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid eliminates spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7 in. long, but extends and locks to become 6.1 in. fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or washbasin in camp
- Integrated nesting design has room for a stove and 230g fuel canister to be stored within the boiler
- Handy spout makes it easy to pour water for rehydrating meals and brewing coffee or tea
- Coated with scratch- and abrasion-resistant Teflon® Radiance technology for exceptional nonstick performance
Imported.View all GSI Outdoors Cooksets
6.2 x 5.9 x 5.8 inches
Nonstick coated/hard anodized aluminum/PP/nylon/silicone/aluminum/stainless steel
1.8L pot strainer lid; 2 mugs (20 fl. oz.) with insulated sleeves; 2 bowls (20 fl. oz.); 2 sip-it tops; 2 folding foons; welded sink
1 lb. 7.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...