Kammok Kuhli XL Group Tarp Shelter
The largest camping tarp in the Kuhli family, the Kuhli XL shelter is the expedition leader's reliable shelter when guiding large groups, offering maximum coverage in the backcountry.
- Comfortably shelters up to 12 people, a great coverage-to-weight ratio, so expedition leaders can pack less and cover more ground
- Construct a shelter without tying a single knot; line-locks suspend the tarp while 16 guyout points and 8 included stakes secure it near the ground
- You can also use your telescoping or trekking poles (not included) to create a canopy in treeless terrain
- Constructed with Patagium™ fabric and coated with sil/PU and durable water repellent (DWR) and seam-sealed for waterproof and leakproof protection against rain or snow
- All anchor points are reinforced with Hypalon™, providing protection from high winds and inclement weather
- Offers numerous pitch configurations to adapt to varied environments
- At just 2 lbs. 5 oz., this provides ample ground-to-air coverage on the trail
- Includes reflective guylines, 8 stakes and a stuff sack
- Covered by Kammok's lifetime warranty, so you can be confident your gear will outlast your adventures; see vendor website for details
Imported.View all Kammok Tarp Shelters
2 lbs. 5 oz.
2 lbs. 5 oz.
5.7 x 10.4 inches
198 x 170 inches
233.75 square feet
Number of Doors
15-denier ripstop nylon with silicone/DWR coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...