Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 95 W Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2019/2020
The line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring is blurring. And the women's Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 95 W alpine touring ski boots are doing the same—all mountains, one pair of boots.
- Brings you the feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of the Hawx series with the natural movement of Backland series
- Prolite construction starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- The lower weight saves energy and makes skiing effortless and more precise with a tuned-in feel for snow underfoot
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge-grip for strong skiing
- Memory Fit 3D Silver liners give an anatomical fit and secure foot hold thanks to the pre-shaped, thermoformable ankle and heel areas
- True Flex plastic retains in-store feel in a variety of temperatures
- Polyurethane cuffs; Grilamid shells
- Frictionless Pivots with igus® polymer bushings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents
- Free/Lock 2.0 74° movement for climbing, plus 13°, 15° and 17° adjustable forward lean for skiing
- 54° of cuff range of motion
- 6000-Series aluminum buckles and 40mm hook-and-loop closure straps provide a secure fit
- Skywalk rubber Gripwalk soles offer walking comfort and grip on slippery surfaces
- Investment cast tech inserts
Imported.View all Atomic Women's Downhill Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Contains recycled materials
6 lbs. 8 oz.
22.5 Mondo Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 7.5 8.5 9.5 UK 3.5 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 EU 36 37 38.5 40 41
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...