Voile HyperCharger Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
There's a fine line between weight savings and performance. Voile HyperCharger skis ride that line as nicely as they dice narrow couloirs, rip wide-open aprons and cruise powder-filled tree lines.
- This iteration of the Charger line significantly reduces weight when compared to the Voile SuperCharger
- New paulownia core (compared to aspen on the SuperCharger) provides an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, but is a bit softer than aspen
- To compensate for that while still maintaining the weight savings, Voile doubled the amount of carbon fiber in the layup, and reinforced the binding mounts
- Minimal taper from the shovel to the tail, and a longer running length (when compared to the Voile V8), give these skis strong edging capability to tackle steep terrain
- Generous width and early-rise camber profile provide exceptional float—even in the deepest, lightest snow
- These skis are intended to be used with AT bindings; HyperCharger skis mounted with telemark bindings or quiver killers are not covered under Voile factory warranty
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Voile Backcountry Skis
171 CM: 137 millimeters
171 CM: 104 millimeters
171 CM: 121 millimeters
171 CM: 18.5 meters
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
171 CM: 5 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...