Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Air Sleeping Pad
The Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Air sleeping pad is constructed with extra-thick (XT) loop baffles and proven Air Sprung Cells™ for a plush sleeping experience in the backcountry.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane-laminated loops connect top and bottom dot welds, resulting in larger Air Sprung cells and greater thickness at lower overall weight than other pads
- This eXtra Thick (XT) loop construction and the Air Sprung cells work like the springs of a pocket-sprung mattress to deliver supreme support and comfort
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30-denier x 40-denier nylon fabric is easily field repairable with the included self-adhesive patches
- Liquid-extruded thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) bonds permanently to shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- Antimicrobial treatment added to the TPU helps prevent mold issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Low-profile, high-volume multifunction valve allows fast deflation without fighting reinflation as you go
- Includes an Airstream™ pump that's integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- PillowLock™ attaches your Aeros™ pillow to your mat, holding it in place so you don't lose it in the night (pillow not included)
- This pad has an R-value of 1.2, which makes it best for adventures in warm weather; it provides minimal insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Large: 4 x 8.75 inches
Regular: 3.5 x 7.5 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Large: 78 x 25 x 4 inches
Regular: 72 x 21.5 x 4 inches
Large: 1 lb. 0.5 oz.
Regular: 12.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...