Sea to Summit Journey JoII 18 Sleeping Bag - Women's
With a women-specific, tapered rectangle shape and extra insulation at your feet, the Sea to Summit Journey JoII sleeping bag keeps you warm with water-resistant, RDS-certified 650-fill-power down.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures the down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking
- Water-repellent, 650-fill-power Ultra-Dry Down™ retains 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture than untreated down; down is also PFC-free and RDS-certified
- Extra down fill and Thermolite® synthetic fibers in the footbox add warmth where you need it
- Nylon shell fabric is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sheds moisture and helps block wind
- Women-specific, tapered rectangular shape offers more space than a traditional mummy bag while maintaining thermal efficiency
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and 3D sidewall baffle maximizes loft right to the edge of the bag to prevent cold spots
- 2-way #5 YKK® side and foot zippers let you ventilate as needed; oversized zip draft tube keeps out the drafts, while antisnag materials make for smooth zipping
- 3D hood draws in tight to keep you cozy; neck collar draft tube seals in warmth
- Internal security pocket keeps nighttime essentials close at hand
- 20-denier lining fabric is lightweight and soft on your skin
- Comes with an Ultra-Sil™ compression sack and a nylon storage sack
- This bag is designed to zip together with another to create a double bag
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all Sea to Summit Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
5 degrees (F) - EN
18 degrees (F) - EN
Temperature Rating (F)
18 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7.8 degrees (C)
Regular: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Long: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
650-fill-power Ultra-Dry down
Regular: 1 lb. 9 oz.
Long: 1 lb. 12 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular: 67 inches
Long: 70 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular: 58 inches
Long: 59 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular: 58 inches
Long: 59 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular: 8.4 liters
Long: 9.9 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...