Sea to Summit Ascent AcIII 0 Sleeping Bag
Light, warm and comfortable, the versatile Sea to Summit Ascent AcIII 0 sleeping bag is surprisingly roomy for a mummy bag, while still providing the thermal efficiency you need above the treeline.
- Tapered rectangular shape creates the perfect balance of space and adaptable warmth
- 750-fill-power UltraDry Down™ certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Anatomically shaped footbox retains warmth around your feet
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Generously sized hood with dual cord adjustment offers maximum warmth retention
- Lightweight 20-denier nylon shell and lining fabrics offer a minimal packed size and maximum breathability
- Free-Flow half-zip on the right side; full-length, 2-way #5 YKK zip left side and separate foot zips allow maximum ventilation and use as a quilt
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ compression bag for compact storage
- Oversize draft tube with antisnag materials
- Oversize neck draft tube with dual adjustment system
- Large internal security pocket
- This bag is designed to easily zip with another (second sleeping bag not included)
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Men's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
0 degrees (F) - EN
15 degrees (F) - EN
Temperature Rating (F)
0 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-10 degrees (C)
Long: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Regular: 2 lbs. 15 oz.
750-fill-power UltraDry Down
Long: 1 lb. 14 oz.
Regular: 1 lb. 10 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long: 76 inches
Regular: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Long: 65 inches
Regular: 61 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Long: 61 inches
Regular: 57 inches
Stuff Sack Size
Stuff Sack Volume
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...