Black Diamond JetForce Tour 26 Avalanche Airbag Pack
Head out into the backcountry prepared for an avalanche with the Black Diamond JetForce Tour 26 pack, featuring the electronic Alpride E1 airbag system powered by cutting-edge supercapacitors.
- Spacious main compartment stores the sleek Alpride E1 system and is easily accessible with a 3/4-length zipper that gives the pack a convenient, front-loading design
- Alpine E1 system is an electronic, turbine-based fan system powered by supercapacitors that can be charged in less than 1 hr. via micro USB or AA batteries (sold separately)
- Features single on/off switch and blinking status indicator lights that can be visibly checked from the outside of the pack while being worn for ease of use
- Pack's mechanical deploy trigger can be switched between shoulders; once pack is deployed, 2 AA batteries will recharge the capacitors in less than 1 hr. while in the field
- 26-liter capacity offers plenty of room to stash extra layers, food, water and emergency gear; helmet holder and internal accessory pocket stash other necessities
- Pack features a dedicated avalanche safety pocket, which stows a shovel handle, probe and shovel blade with ease
- Comfortable hipbelt features a stash pocket and also comes with a standard leg loop to keep the pack from being pulled overhead in the case of an avalanche
- Note: An avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche; educate yourself, make good decisions and know before you go
Imported.View the Black Diamond JetForce Product Line View all Black Diamond Ski Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
S/M: 24 liters
M/L: 26 liters
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
S/M: 1,465 cubic inches
M/L: 1,587 cubic inches
S/M: 5 lbs. 1 oz.
M/L: 5 lbs. 11 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
S/M: 16 - 19 inches
M/L: 18.5 - 21.5 inches
S/M: 26 - 40 inches
M/L: 28 - 45 inches
840-denier ballistic nylon/210-denier ripstop nylon/315-denier Cordura nylon
S/M: Length: 21 inches
M/L: Length: 22.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...