GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist II Cookset
With everything you need for backcountry meals (except the food), the self-contained GSI Pinnacle Dualist II nesting cookset lets you cook for two and eat without adding a ton of weight to your pack.
- Kit includes a hard-anodized 1.8L pot with strainer lid, two 20 fl. oz. insulated mugs with lids, two 20 fl. oz. bowls, 2 folding 'foons' and a welded sink storage bag
- Pinnacle-series cookware uses Teflon® with Radiance technology which has been tested and approved expressly for camping use
- 3-layer coating is built tough for scratch and abrasion resistance; specially formulated topcoat is engineered to enhance heat dispersion and virtually eliminate hot spots
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon pot lid won't deform in packs; lid includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire cookset for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution offers a low center of gravity and sip-it lid to virtually eliminate spills; insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Convenient graduations molded into the 1.8L pot make for easy measuring
- Folding foon compacts to just 3.7 in. long but extends and locks to become a 6.1 in. fork-spoon hybrid
- Welded stuff sack holds the cookset while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting design has room for an ultralight stove and 110g fuel canister to store within the set (sold separately)
- Handy spout makes it easy to pour water for rehydrating meals or brewing coffee or tea
Imported.View all GSI Outdoors Cooksets
5.9 x 6.4 inches
Teflon-coated hard-anodized aluminum/polypropylene/nylon 6-6
1.8L pot; strainer lid; two 20 fl. oz. bowls; two 20 fl. oz. mugs with insulated sleeves and sip-it lids; 2 folding foons; welded storage sack/sink
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...