Therm-a-Rest Polar Ranger -20 Down Sleeping Bag
Polar expeditions and high-altitude adventures demand uncompromising warmth. The Therm-a-Rest Polar Ranger -20 sleeping bag is decked out with features to maximize warmth, even in Arctic settings.
- Snorkel hood controls frost created by breath and eliminates warmth-sapping cross drafts; synthetic-filled snorkel resists moisture
- 800-fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ dries 3 times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs
- Toe-asis™ baffled pocket of insulation helps rapidly warm your cold feet inside the ergonomic footbox
- Overlapping side vents open to allow arm use and customizable temperature control
- Overlapping draft tubes prevent cold spots when zippers are closed
- SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate the bag with a mattress (not included) for optimal comfort and efficiency; they're also removable for versatility
- Shell fabric has been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to shed moisture
- Quilt and blanket loops let you securely attach additional insulation (not included)
- Responsible Down Standard certification ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely
- Storage sack and compression stuff sack included
- Designed in conjunction with polar explorer Eric Larsen
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. With both European Norm (EN) 13537 and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 testing, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort/T-Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit/T-Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a hat, sleeping on a single 1 in. thick insulating pad. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, so EN and ISO ratings are simply a guideline to help you compare products.View all Therm-a-Rest Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
-20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-30 degrees (C)
Long: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
Regular: 3 lbs. 4 oz.
800-fill-power goose Nikwax Hydrophobic down
Long: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
Regular: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long: 78 inches
Regular: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Long: 65 inches
Regular: 62 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Long: 58 inches
Regular: 57 inches
Stuff Sack Size
11 x 20 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...