The North Face Arrowood Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Men's
For those who won't be stopped by changing conditions, The North Face Arrowood Triclimate 3-in 1 insulated jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-out fleece for layering in unpredictable weather.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable and seam-sealed DryVent™ 2-layer shell jacket offers a standard fit with taffeta lining and room for the zip-out inner jacket
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish shrugs off moisture
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, adjustable hood, adjustable VELCRO® cuff tabs with webbing detail and hem cinch-cord help seal out cold air
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zipper with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets with webbing detail
- Zip-out inner jacket is made of 200-weight, smooth-face fleece and features a slim fit
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 14.4 oz.
Removable Liner Fabric
Removable Liner Insulation
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...