Patagonia Performance Straight Jeans - Men's
Built for your active lifestyle, the durable and midweight Patagonia Performance Straight jeans are made with a moisture-wicking, weather-resistant, organically grown cotton/polyester stretch blend.
- Easy-wearing mechanical stretch denim is made of 71% organically grown cotton/29% CoolMax® T400® polyester
- Jeans are dyed with an innovative process to minimize water and energy use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- CoolMax increases mobility and moisture management, while a durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light moisture
- Classic 5-pocket styling features 2 front pockets with printed twill pocket bags, a small coin pocket on the right hip and 2 rear pockets
- Lower portions of the rear pockets are reinforced for durability; pocket-edge seams are bound for a strong, clean finish
- Zip fly; antique-nickel shank-button closure
- Double-needle belt loops and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout add durability
- Cut with a regular rise to sit on the waist; best for lean-to-medium builds, the streamlined fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thighs
- Straight-leg opening from knee to ankle
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made these jeans earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Pants
71% organically grown cotton/29% CoolMax polyester
Pant Leg Style
1 lb 3.5 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains organically grown fibers
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...