AMC 100-Mile Wilderness Map & Guide
With 25 recommended hikes across central Maine and plenty of other year-round recreation options, the 100-Mile Wilderness map and guide is just what you need for your next adventurous journey.
- Map covers 100-Mile Wilderness in Maine's central conservation corridor, including Baxter State Park, Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument
- Includes detailed insets for Gulf Hagas, Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument, Mount Katahdin itself and surrounding shelters
- The map features trail-segment mileage and identifies peaks, wilderness areas and points of interest; best used as companion to the Maine Mountain Guide (not included)
- Also includes 25 recommended hikes for all ability levels; information on safety, camping and backcountry shelters; and resources related to the Maine Woods Initiative
- Maintained trail networks are identified with the type of activity you can enjoy, including skiing, biking, hiking and multi-use
- Constructed with waterproof materials to withstand the rigors of outdoor adventures in any conditions
Made in USA.View all AMC New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
4 x 9 x 0.25 inches
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...