Burton Performance Midweight Snowboard Socks - Men's
The importance of comfortable socks on the slopes cannot be overstated. These men's Burton Performance Midweight snowboard socks alleviate pressure to keep you comfortable, even in tight bindings.
- Ergonomic left and right MotionFit is designed with snowboarding in mind
- Super low-profile, medium-density cushioning on your insteps, shins and calves decrease pressure when your straps and laces are cranked tight
- DRYRIDE™ toe panels offer ventilation
- Allover elastic support in quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric helps keep your feet warm and dry while maintaining support and compression
- Flat-stitched toe seams eliminate chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots
- Sock Lock reinforcements work with the Sock Lock panels on the inside of Burton's boot liners for improved heel hold, longevity and comfort
- Low-profile welted cuffs
Imported.View all Burton Men's Snowboard Socks
49% merino wool/39% nylon/6% polyamide nanoglide/3% Lycra® spandex/2% polypropylene/1% elastane
S M L U.S. Men's 5.5-7.5 7.5-10.5 10.5-13.5 EU 37-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-46.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...