REI Co-op Power Wool Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Reap the rewards of two great fabrics—stretchy polyester and soft, warm wool—with the REI Co-op Power Wool gloves, which deliver lasting warmth when conditions are crisp.
- Polyester fiber exteriors are stretchy and resilient; merino wool interiors are warm, soft and breathable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish causes water to bead up and roll off the face fabric
- Touch-screen compatible thumbs and fingertips let you text without taking off your gloves
- Grippy silicone pattern on palms makes it easy to grasp cross-country ski poles
- Minimal seaming minimizes chafing and ensures comfort
- Tabs at wrists allow easy on/off
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Gloves
Polartec Power Wool
XS S M L XL XXL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10 10 - 10.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...