C.A.M.P. USA XLC 390 Crampons
When fast and lightweight travel is the priority, the superlight C.A.M.P. XLC 390 automatic crampons are the crampons you need. They're excellent for both competition and glacier travel.
- 12-point semirigid crampons are made from 7075 aluminum alloy for superb strength and minimal weight
- 3D pressed frame design maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most rigid mountaineering, A/T and telemark boots; most secure fit is achieved on boots with full toe and heel welts
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it's time for replacement
- Equipped with dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- C.A.M.P. XLC 390 Automatic aluminum crampons are not suitable for use on vertical ice or mixed terrain
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. USA Mountaineering Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
EU 36 - 47; US 5 - 13
7075 aluminum alloy
1 lb. 1.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...