Marmot Thor 2P Tent
Designed for chilly winter missions and lengthy alpine stays, the Marmot Thor 2P tent is a 4-season shelter with a roomy interior that offers an ideal amount of space for you and a trekking partner.
- Internal guyline system boosts structural integrity in high winds and under heavy snow conditions
- Seam-taped, full-coverage rainfly has a spacious vestibule and 2 vents; poled vestibule adds extra volume for stashing gear, cooking or lacing boots
- 2 D-shaped doors with jingle-free nylon zipper pulls offer easy access for multiple occupants
- Marmot Knees pole system creates near-vertical walls for additional usable space
- Seam-taped catenary cut floor provides a tight pitch and a generous interior
- Tent can be pitched in a Bare Bones Setup, using just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately) for a lightweight, minimalist shelter
Imported.View all Marmot Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
9 lbs. 5 oz.
10 lbs. 7 oz.
8 x 20 inches
87 x 69 inches
38 square feet
10 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite NSL
20-denier nylon No-See-Um mesh/40-denier ripstop nylon
50-denier polyester ripstop
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...