REI Co-op Rainier Rain Jacket - Women's Plus Sizes
Waterproof, breathable and windproof, the women's plus-size REI Co-op Rainier rain jacket gives you permission to go outside and play, even on blustery days with a chance of showers.
- Developed by REI Co-op, Peak 2.5-layer recycled ripstop nylon shell shields you from light rain and wind while staying breathable and dry on the inside
- Sealed seams provide waterproof protection; a durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Jacket is windproof up to 60 mph
- Pit zips let you dump excess heat as the day warms up or your exertion level rises
- 3-piece hood has dual adjustments for a fine-tuned fit
- Hood stows away when not in use—just roll it up and use the hook-and-loop tab at the back to keep it in place as a collar
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and hem with a single drawcord adjustment help seal out snow and wind
- Weatherproof center front zipper
- 2 zippered hand pockets; 2 internal drop-in pockets
- Jacket packs away in its own left pocket; just turn the pocket inside out and use your thumbs to stuff the jacket into the pocket, then zip it closed
Recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
Peak 2.5-layer waterproof breathable laminate
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.