Lowa Tibet GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
A cult favorite among backpacker, hunters and hard-core hikers, the super stable Lowa Tibet GTX boots for women are perfect for supporting you over long distances when you have a heavy pack.
- Handy I-Lock lacing cams allow you to separate the lace tension between the ankles and the tops of the feet for a better fit
- Full, high-wall rubber wall around the base of the boots resists abrasion
- Lasted Gore-Tex® lining provides waterproof/breathable protection against the elements
- Vibram® rubber outsoles offer solid traction
- These boots are designed on a women-specific last
- Compatible with strap-on crampons
- Boots can be resoled
Imported.View all Lowa Women's Backpacking Boots
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
Polyurethane (DuraPU™ with SPS System)
Nylon (hard nylon stabilizer)
|Can Be Resoled|
All women's sizes listed here are based on injected-sole boot construction found on hiking boots, such as the Renegade GTX Mid. Please go down half a size for board-lasted styles, such as the Mauria GTX and the Lady Light GTX.
Width: Wide = D; Narrow = B; Medium = C