Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket - Boys'
The sunset soul sesh inevitably morphs into cold darkness. Rewarm him in the Patagonia Down Sweater jacket for boys. Windproof and water-resistant, it's so comfortable he'll forget he's wearing it.
- Super-durable 1.6-oz. 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric and polyester plain-weave lining are treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist moisture
- Comfortable quilt-through construction and compressible, 600-fill-power traceable down provide unrelenting warmth
- Traceable duck down is traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked
- Can be worn as a mid layer underneath a shell
- Handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal windflap; zipper garage; reflective webbing pull
- Spandex binding at cuffs, internal cuff gaiters and internal drawcord at hem help seal in warmth
- Hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
Recycled ripstop polyester
600-fill-power Traceable Down
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Global Traceable Down Standard (Global TDS)
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 49.5 - 52 55.5 58.5 61.5 64 - 66.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 25.5 - 26.5 27.5 28.5 30.5 32 - 33.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25.5 26.5 28 29.5 - 31
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...