Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket - Boys'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The sunset soul sesh inevitably morphs into cold darkness. Rewarm him in the Patagonia Down Sweater jacket for boys. Windproof and water-resistant, it's so comfortable he'll forget he's wearing it.
- Super-durable 1.6-oz. 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric and polyester plain-weave lining are treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist moisture
- Comfortable quilt-through construction and compressible, 600-fill-power traceable down provide unrelenting warmth
- Traceable duck down is traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked
- Can be worn as a mid layer underneath a shell
- Handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal windflap; zipper garage; reflective webbing pull
- Spandex binding at cuffs, internal cuff gaiters and internal drawcord at hem help seal in warmth
- Hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product LineView all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
Recycled ripstop polyester
600-fill-power Traceable Down
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Global Traceable Down Standard (Global TDS)
|Age Range||5 - 6||7 - 8||10||12||14||16 - 18|
|Height Range||44 - 46.5||49.5 - 52||55.5||58.5||61.5||64 - 66.5|
|Weight Range||42 - 49 lbs.||52 - 68 lbs.||71 - 85 lbs.||87 - 100 lbs.||102 - 112 lbs.||114 - 135 lbs.|
|Chest||23 - 24||25.5 - 26.5||27.5||28.5||30.5||32 - 33.5|
|Waist||22.5 - 23||23.5 - 24.5||25.5||26.5||28||29.5 - 31|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.