Pau Hana Endurance Stand Up Paddle Board - 12'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With a rugged touring design for off-the-grid adventures, the 12 ft. Pau Hana Endurance stand up paddle board is built to withstand rocks, logs and other obstacles that may stand in your path.
- Named after Ernest Shackleton's ship on his famous Antarctic attempt, this board is dedicated to those hardy characters who choose to create their own adventures
- Ricochet impact-resistant technology replaces traditional exteriors with a polymer skin that provides impact resistance of 900 lbs. per sq. in.
- Fiberglass hull glides smoothly and is easy to paddle, even when fully loaded with up to 90 lbs. of equipment
- Strategically placed SeaMount attachment points accommodate cargo nets, D-rings and rod/camera/drink holders (not included) on the front and the rear of the board
- Thick and soft deck pad provides a comfortable sleeping platform and accommodates a bivvy sack (sold separately) when pulled onto the land
- Handles on the nose and tail make it easy to pull out of the water and drag across the ground
Imported.View all Pau Hana Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...