Product Image of color Matte Harbor Blue loading
Giro Switchblade MIPS Bike Helmet
Rock the speed and other challenges of downhill with the ASTM downhill-certified full-face design and removable chin bar of the streamlined Giro Switchblade MIPS bike helmet.
- Optimized for the descent, this helmet is certified to CPSC, EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH, both with and without the chin bar
- While most helmets protect only against direct impact, MIPS technology reduces rotational forces when the helmet gets hit at an angle
- Chin bar detached easily—just push the buttons underneath, rotate up and remove; it's also just as easy to reinstall
- When the chin bar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power for your climb
- Roc Loc® Air DH fit system includes a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet comes in contact with your backpack or neck brace
- Full-cut style offers an aggressive look
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with 27 vents, EPS liner and CoolMax® polyester padding
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Giro Mountain Bike Helmets
S: 20 - 21.75 inches
M: 21.75 - 23.25 inches
L: 23.25 - 24.75 inches
2 lbs. 2.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...