The North Face Summit L4 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Lightweight and durable with stretch paneling designed for vertical movement, The North Face Summit L4 Jacket is filled with ThermoBall® insulation for warm protection when pushing to the summit.
- Designed to power through harsh weather, the L4 jacket is a comfy, everyday base camp jacket and a warm and bulk-free layer for higher up on the mountain in cold weather
- ThermoBall insulation provides warmth in all weather and keeps insulating even when damp
- Lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop nylon construction with stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Internal secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- Vislon front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
50% recycled polyester/42% polyester/8% elastane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...