Lowa Lady Light GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
For backpacking gals with sensitive feet, the waterproof Lowa Lady Light GTX women's hiking boots are heaven-sent. To reduce irritation they have roomy toe boxes, one-piece uppers and flat lace loops.
- These boots have extra room over the metatarsal area to reduce pressure and fatigue
- The one-piece uppers have no interior stitching, reducing chafing and hot spots
- Ribbon lace loops lie flat to prevent pressure along insteps
- The DuraPU™ midsole absorbs shock, providing support and comfort over many miles
- Gore-Tex® lining is waterproof and breathable
- These boots are designed on a women-specific last
- Boots can be resoled
Imported.View all Lowa Women's Backpacking Boots
Polyurethane (DuraPU™ with SPS System)
Nylon (medium nylon stabilizer)
Vibram® Trac Lite II
|Can Be Resoled|
2 lb. 4 oz.
All women's sizes listed here are based on injected-sole boot construction found on hiking boots, such as the Renegade GTX Mid. Please go down half a size for board-lasted styles, such as the Mauria GTX and the Lady Light GTX.
Width: Wide = D; Narrow = B; Medium = C