Updated with revised style lines, cleaner construction details and new fabric, The North Face Venture 2 is a year-round classic rain jacket made to withstand city streets and backcountry storms.
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed 2.5-layer DryVent shell protects you from the weather
- Pit-zip venting
- Fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with hook-and-loop closure covers center-front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in hand pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs and hem cinch cord help seal out the weather
- Solid colors are made from 40D ripstop nylon; Heathered colors are made from 70D ripstop nylon
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View the The North Face Venture Product LineView all The North Face Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Solid color: 40-denier ripstop nylon; Heathered colors: 70-denier ripstop nylon
|Type of Waterproofing|
2.5-layer DryVent waterproof breathable laminate
|Back Length (in.)|
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.