Marmot Tungsten 2P UL Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With more space per ounce than any other freestanding ultralight tent from Marmot, the Marmot Tungsten 2P UL Tent lets you travel lighter on the trail without having to sacrifice living space.
- Zone Pre-Bend construction creates vertical interior walls, providing a bigger sleeping area and extra head room
- Freestanding design with 2 D-shaped doors for easy entry and 2 vestibules to keep your gear dry and safe inside
- Rain-Shield polyester flysheet resists stretching and sagging when wet for reliable weather protection, and it holds up to the effects of UV to ensure durability
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp, so you can use it to light up your living space
- Strategic clip placement provides extra interior space
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents keeps out water but lets air in to keep conditions as comfortable as possible
- Catenary-cut floor with straight edges at the perimeter increases floor space and is seam-taped to help prevent leaks
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles make pitching quick and simple
Imported.View the Marmot Tungsten Product LineView all Marmot Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 3.8 oz.
3 lbs. 8.5 oz.
7 x 18
88 x 54/46 (L x W head/foot) inches
32 square feet
9.8 + 5.2 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Pressfit 9.0mm
15-denier nylon no-see-um mesh/20-denier ripstop polyester
20-denier ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...