Salewa Crow GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ideal for summer climbs, the Salewa Crow GTX mountaineering boots go anywhere quickly, thanks to their exceptional durability, performance and lightweight construction.
- Crampon-compatible Vibram® Mulaz soles are ideal for most mountaineering conditions; they are self-cleaning and grippy, offering traction in mixed terrain
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort® lining keeps water out while optimizing the climate for your feet
- Full rubber rands for protection against rocks and scree
- 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel, ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit
- Flex Collar increases the ankle's rear range of motion and comfort during descents, thanks to a curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle
- Multi-Fit Footbed+ allows for customization in the forefoot; 2 interchangeable layers accommodate a greater range of foot shapes and sizes (insole layers included in box)
- Climbing lacing offers accurate adjustment across the toes
- Boots can be resoled
Imported.View all Salewa Men's Mountaineering Boots
Fabric/suede leather/full rubber rand
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 11.4 oz.
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Women's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 12 EU 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 46 47 Mondo 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 29.5 30 31
Salewa footwear fits true to size and runs from medium to slightly narrow in width. For Mountaineering boots, Salewa recommends sizing up one half size to ensure comfort on long descents.
Salewa’s Alpine Fit incorporates a unique climbing lacing system that offers a large range of adjustability. To ensure a proper fit, Salewa recommends opening all laces through the forefoot as wide as possible before adjusting to your comfort, starting at the toes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...